BasenjiMom

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Art Walk


A few years ago, I spent some time in St Augustine, and I loved it there. We stayed at a "dog friendly" hotel right on the beach, saw the oldest schoolhouse, explored the fort, did the walking ghost tour, climbed up the lighthouse (a must for every city I visit that has one!), and spent time on the beach...I still have my bottle of water from the "Fountain of Youth"..! It's a great place to visit, with a lot of history, and I recommend anyone who lives in Florida, or who is visiting, to try and fit it in. Now I see they are having something called First Friday Weekend Art Walk which is a FREE, self guided tour of the galleries in the city, which include everything from eclectic to historical, paintings to photography. Since it is self guided, you only go to the galleries that interest you, and they have free trolley and parking in St Augustine! This is so up my alley...FREE, and art....throw in a little wine, some good food, and the St. Augustine Artwalk could very well be my perfect weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home