BasenjiMom

Saturday, December 08, 2007

To Tree, or not to Tree.

Once again, it is the time of year when I wrestle with the notion of putting up a Christmas tree. It's just Snoopy and I....do I really want to bother with it? I have a small 3' artificial tree....I usually take a picture in front of it with Snoopy, hae done it for all of his 8 years.....hate to break tradition. I am not a Grinch (though, that has been a subject of debate in some circles), I like Christmas...and I do have decorations up....stockings are hung, etc. I just am not sure that I want to deal with the actual tree this year. I may go to Lowe's and get one of those small table top live Rosemary trees that they sell this time of year. I LOVE how they smell...and after the holiday I can plant it in Stepmother's yard, I'm sure she would love that. I'll keep you posted on how this all plays out.

1 Comments:

  • I like the idea of the real tree - this what we do - only in the 12-13 foot style :-)

    Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home