BasenjiMom

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I rang in the new year very low key, with a movie, some cold beer..and watching the ball drop on TV. Speaking of that, I really think it is time for Dick Clark to retire....he's been doing the gig for years, it's not the same after his stroke. Retire with style Dick, you have to know when to pass on the torch.

Today, I watched Invincible (good movie), and now watching the Gators play Michigan in the Citurs bowl. I have some beans cooking in the crock pot, which I will eat later with some ham - for good luck in the new year. My first attempt at cooking "dry" beans, they sure smell good, so I must've done something right!

1 Comments:

  • I watched my balls drop.

    NO excuse for the Gators to lose that game! Grrrr...

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home