BasenjiMom

Friday, January 04, 2008

Re-Use!

My friend D had a good post about re-usable grocery bags. You all know your girl here is a tree hugging canvas bag carrying hippie! I keep them in my car so they are handy when I go shopping, and after I unload groceries at home, I put them with my purse so I don't forget to get them back into the car!
I gave these out at Christmas in an effort to encourage my family members to start using them and stop taking plastic at the stores! They were a big hit for the small 99 cent per bag investment.
I encourage all of you to get some re-usable bags at your local grocer, Wal Mart, thrift store and stop using all those paper and plastic bags....if more people did it, we can make a difference!

2 Comments:

  • I love these bags.. I was surprised how much you can put in it :) Thanks!!!

    By Blogger Coli :), at 8:17 AM  

  • Love the bags too! I have a colorful assortment cuz I do my shopping at more than 1 store, and I'll buy bags wherever I go. These Walmart ones look nice!

    By Blogger Canadian Saver, at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home