BasenjiMom

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Big Medicine

I was watching Discovery Health the other day - and they had all of these super obese shows on, it was like a mini marathon of all of their shows about that. I find these to be much like a train wreck where I can't stop watching, and want to get to the end and see if they every did get back to a normal weight without the help of any of the best diet pills. Some of these people were over 600 lbs - that's big. How do people let themselves go like that?

1 Comments:

  • I think as you begin to grow in size, you tend to get sad. As the sadness grows, so does the body.

    I think we need to have total fitness, to truly be fit. Both mentally and physically.

    I always think how 5-8 lbs of body weight can make you feel different. And wonder if they could see changes could it motivate them back to health.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home