BasenjiMom

Monday, November 13, 2006

Birthday Countdown!

Snoopy's birthday is coming! In two weeks, on November 29th, he will be 7 years old! I can't believe I've had him this long....! While he was born in 1999, I did not get him until spring of 2000, a gift from the Easter Beagle, he was the last of his litter, and on "clearance"....priced to move at $350! So, he was about 4 months old when he came into my life. He had a rough first year, we were at the vet a LOT, and I spent thousands...but he was worth every penny! He had a lot of stomach/intestinal problems. He's now a picture of health, and according to our vet "a perfect example of his breed". So, NO birthday cake for him! For those readers interested, he enjoys soft furry toys that squeak, and snausages dog treats!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home