BasenjiMom

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Trick or Treat!




Seeing double? I think not.....here is Snoopy, dressed as..what else? Snoopy! I was in Super Target a few weeks back and allowed my friend Lauren talk me into getting this for Snoopy for Halloween. Other than the occasional holiday tee shirt, or a sweater when it's cold, I normally do NOT dress my dog up...so it remains to be seen of we actually go out in public with this on. Snoopy is not thrilled about the whole ordeal, he was patient though....and sat patiently through the pictures, then when I started taking it off of him, he was using his mouth to help!

1 Comments:

  • Happy Halloween!!
    Snoopy as Snoopy, a true original. Such a good boy for his mom. Too bad Chicago Pizza doesn't allow dogs, as you and Mikey would have enjoyed our "See the 3-day walk pictures and lunch Day"
    Will have to look up some dog friendly places and have a lunch date one of these days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home