BasenjiMom

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mission Accomplished!



Note: This post has nothing to do with Snoopy, it is all about Mommy! I finished the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3 Day walk - all 60 miles - on Sunday at Villanova University, PA! It was an incredible experience that taught me a lot about who I am , and how much I have inside. It was not easy, there were times when I did not think I could take another step, but I found something deep inside that kept me moving through the pain. (See bloody sock pic!)The Philadelphia walk had over 3500 walkers, and we raised $6.6 Million dollars for breast cancer research!! YAY!! I am doing it again next year!

1 Comments:

  • You go, Cheryl Ann!!!!

    I'm so proud of you. It was my pleasure share this amazing experience with you, Colleen, Chris, and Dana!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home