BasenjiMom

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Free!!

So, today I left Snoopy at home, and did not crate him! I have been running tests on this for about a month now...and today is his first full work day with run of the house. He's done well on the test runs, left him out while I ran short errands, and Saturday I left him for a full 5 hours while I was at a Big Brother/Big Sister event..he did fine, I did have my neighbor let him out to tinkle while I was gone though. I gave him a little talk before I left this morning..and left him on my bed with a treat. I've been nervous thinking about him all day....is he being a good boy and just napping, or is he tearing up something? I won't know until I get home, and I will issue a full report here with my findings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home