BasenjiMom

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mommy's Journey

Snoopy has gone off to "Camp Joe & Pete" for the weekend, as I am about to embark on the biggest journey of my life, to date. Today I fly to Philadlephia to participate in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk. Starting tomorrow at 06:00EST, I will be walking 60 miles over the course of 3 days, ending Sunday at 17:00EST at Villanova University Stadium. Appreciate everyone's prayers during this time, as I push my body and my mind as far as they will take me. I know Snoopy is in good hands, so I will not have to worry about him while I am walking.

1 Comments:

  • I wrote you an email today...didn't know you were in Philly. (is that where you are?) Anyway...you go, gurl!! I want to hear all about it when you get back home!
    And you....go read my blog: www.georgiawhitehouse.blogspot.com
    for our latest "news"!
    {And for further information: next time you have to evacuate for a hurricane YOU and SNOOPY can come here!!!}---well....unless we're in Denver!!!

    By Blogger Annieee, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home