BasenjiMom

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thanks, Grace!


Special thanks go out to my niece, Grace, she has generously donated $5 of her own money to my 3 Day fundraising efforts! How cute is she?! Gracie is 9 years old, and is our resident "chef in training"....she loves to be in the kitchen helping with the cooking and baking! She already has a library of her own cookbooks, and has pretty much graduated from the Easy Bake oven that I passed down to her ( same one that I cooked on at her age, and then her Mother) ! Follow Gracie's lead, run over to my 3 Day donation page and donate your $5, link on my sidebar --->

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, all of you non donating slackers. If my kids can cough up $5, so can all of you!

    By Blogger Colleen, at 1:30 PM  

  • Hi. I came across your blog while searching for "Breast Cancer 3 Day" blogs. I'm also walking Philly (first time walker) and just wanted to say good luck!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home