BasenjiMom

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Barry Ruined our Fundraiser!

Tropical Storm Barry rolled in last night, I was awakened by the sound of wind and rain in the middle of the night...and them again at the crack of dawn by my neighbor..the parking lot was flooded and I had to move my car to higher ground. Yeah, second day of hurricane season....hasn't rained in a month..and we get too much rain too quickly which only makes things worse. Anyway, we had to cancel the fundraiser due to it raining sideways and all....I reschedule for July. So, I am going to finish my neighbor's bathroom. I started earlier this week, she removed all wallpaper, I sanded all the walls, spackled...now I have to sand again, and then apply a nice coat of paint. Impressed? You should be, I'm pretty handy for a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home