BasenjiMom

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Steel Wool

In case you were wondering, I tried out the steel wool trick last night on my stainless steel fixtures in the bathroom.......it worked, no scratches! I went to the hardware store and got some #00 Very Fine steel wool (it says on the package that it's for metal polishing), cost about $1.50. I tried it on my towel bar inside the shower stall, which had hard water stains all over it, and the shower head.....now they're both as shiny as a new nickel!

3 Comments:

  • See, that is what the summer reruns will do to you. You have resorted to cleaning to keep yourself amused. When will the torture end!?! I am not even going to turn my TV on tonight - it is too depressing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • Wow, that is a good piece of info. I never knew or would think "using steel wool".

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 7:42 AM  

  • So true Amy! I have taken to watching all HGTV or DVR'ed reruns of Cosby, Roseanne & Wonder Years! Can't wait til Big Brother starts!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home