Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Frugal Bathroom Cleaner Update

I used the previously mentioned vinegar & water solution to tackle the hard water stains on my shower doors, as I did not have the doors replaced when I had the shower re-done. Let me tell you, it took a bit of elbow grease (we have seriously hard water down here, and it had been a while since I scrubbed them) with a scrubby sponge (the kind that's a sponge on one side, and scratchy on the other side)...but it worked like a charm! And, I did not pass out from fumes! I now have, in a spray bottle in my shower, a vinegar & water solution and I spray the shower down with it after each use to help keep it clean. A homemade version of the fancy expensive "fresh shower" sprays! Next on my list is to tackle the stainless steel fixtures with the steel wool trick...I'll save that for another post!


Post a Comment

<< Home