BasenjiMom

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm a Survivor...


I am also a loner. This doesn't mean I want to live in a cave and do not like people! I just seem to be eternally single lately, and so I do a lot of things alone. Doesn't bother me, I can go to the mall, movies, park, beach..all by my lonesome. I find myself to be good company!I have always been the type who can travel alone, and find their way around a strange city. I used to travel for a living, and had to find my way to offices, around cities and eat...alone. Never bothered me. So, if someone actually "stranded" me in a strange city with no money, no food, no resources...I think I could make it back. Money? I'd either panhandle on the street asking people, pawn my jewelry, scan the streets for coins, or try to find a way to make a quick buck (umm, let me clarify, a LEGAL, DECENT way..sicko's!). As far as food, I have found lately that I can go for days without eating! But, if I needed too, again, I would either scrounge something out of an alley behind a restaurant...or go to one and woo some guy with my feminine wiles to feed me! HA! I could sleep on a park bench, or in an airport...there's always people there, so not too scary! Sound exciting? Then check out USA Network's Burn Notice, a hot new show about a hot CIA operative who gets caught in similiar situations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home