BasenjiMom

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

To Do List

I am going back over to my Mom's tomorrow, and staying until Sunday....she is home, but there are still a lot of things that need to be done. My older Sister likes to give us "assignments"....and we each have our area of expertise, so we split everything up so not all the burden is placed on one. My list for the weekend looks like this:

  • Make an appt with the Oncologist
  • Take pictures of their travel trailer, and make notes of all the xtras in it so we can decide on a price and I can list it for sale in the RV Trader and Craigslist
  • Go over the monthly bills with Mom
  • Cancel the BOA Mastercard
  • Take them to the grocery store
  • Cook & freeze some meals
  • Weed the front garden
...and any other little thing that pops up while I am there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home