BasenjiMom

Monday, July 23, 2007

BB8

I almost forgot to post about the Big Brother episode last night! OK, first, I am so happy that Evil Dick is HOH. I like him, he tells it like it is,to your face, you always know where you stand. Nuff said.
What was up with Nick and his "top 5 guys" list? Did he read my blog and get that idea? Dude, GUYS don't have a top 5 GUYS list unless they are GAY. Nuff said.
I really like Danielle, and it was a nice moment when she went to her Dad on the hammock to talk about the internal struggle she is having while in the house.
Oh, and Jenitard is just dumb...there's no other way to say it. I hope she goes bye bye this week.

2 Comments:

  • Evil Dick needs to win and if Jen doesn't get booted, she needs to be the one whose personal things are vandalized!! Would that not be perfect...all those shirts with the jen stuff changed??!! lol

    By Blogger Not a Granny, at 10:57 PM  

  • OMG...THAT would be awesome!!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home