BasenjiMom

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Nice Sunday down here in the Sunshine state. I weeded the beds in front of our building and planted some flowers. I made a huge crock pot of chili. I know, it's hot out, why chili? For some reason, I had a craving for it. I normally wait until fall to add that to the menu, but I had to have it...and it was good!
Snoopy and I went to the park where he romped around for about an hour, and peed on anything that wasn't moving, and a few things that were! We stopped at the recycling center outside the park and dropped off our week's worth. He is now curled up in a tight little ball on my bed fast asleep....he wore himself out at the park.

1 Comments:

  • Snoopy and I went to the park where he romped around for about an hour, and peed on anything that wasn't moving, and a few things that were!

    Now, just because Snoopy can do this, doesn't mean you should. I hope it was only Snoopy marking territory. :)

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home