BasenjiMom

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Begging for Boobie$

No, I am not wanting new boobies, mine are just fine. Healthy, too. We had a successful fundraiser this morning, spent the morning begging for donations towards the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk....and we raised almost $300!
Of course, there's one in every crowd, we're trying to raise money for breast cancer, and you get the "I'd rather give to the American Cancer Society because they don't spend as much money"..(what does that mean? How do you know how much money these foundations spend?)..or, my personal favorite....the woman who opens her wallet and says, "I only have a penny, will that help?"...if course, you smile and thank these people..but inside I was saying to her IF THAT'S ALL YOUR BREASTS ARE WORTH TO YOU, THEN DONATE YOUR PENNY! Personally, I feel that healthy breasts are worth more than a penny, which is why I raise money & awareness for this cause, and walk the 60 miles! Thanks to all who donated, and you can still help by going here and supporting healthy breasts everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home