BasenjiMom

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Quiet Evening

Snoopy is over at my friends house for a few days, since I am going out of town. It was a very quiet evening. I spoke to Joe last night, and he reported that Snoopy had been ill....I hate when he is sick away from home, not only do I feel guilty that someone else has to clean up my Boy's mess.....then, I start asking all kinds of "Mom" questions about the sickness...What color was it?..I need you to look at it and see if he ate something he wasn't supposed to...(Sidenote: Joe was not about looking at the doggy spitup!)..do you have any Pepto? you can give him a child's dosage if it keeps up (Yes, you can....I checked this with our Vet in the past on this, but I do not recommend dosing it to your dog unless checking with your own Vet). I have not heard from them this morning, so I assume all is well.....but, like any Mom, I still worry.

1 Comments:

  • Have a safe trip. I am new to your site, Mr. Fab introduced us. I, too, have a dog who I love more than my children and grandchildren LOL...or so they are always telling me!

    By Blogger Not a Granny, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home