BasenjiMom

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dog Days


My computer is in the spare room, which is my den. It is decorated with sports memorabilia (mostly Gators and Bucs!)......there is a futon in the den for random overnight guests (drunks) to sleep on, oh, and my nieces and nehews too..they like to sleep over.
Hands up - Who wants to sleep on my futon?
When I am in there working at the desk, or on the computer...Snoopy naps on the futon behind me. He likes to be nearby, but he's lazy. Laying around the house all day, while I work to feed him and pay his vet bills, this is apparently exhausting for him. He never helps me balance the checkbook or does any payperposts for me. He just lays there with his pal Spongebob...they're probably talking about me! Look at them, trying to act innocent......mocking me....they probably have a bet on how many times I will get up in the middle of the night to take Snoopy outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home