BasenjiMom

Monday, July 23, 2007

Business Cards

So, when we went to PPP Saturday morning, we're doing the introductions, and Tim and Kat whipped out business cards with their blog info on them...how cool is that? I have business cards through my job..but not for my blog, which is turning into a part time job..so why not? Plus, if I'm going to go to Postie Con in November, what a great way to network with fellow bloggers than giving out business cards with my site on them? So, I checked it out and found them pretty cheap at Vista Print, 250 cards for FREE, I just had to pay the shipping ($5)...and, the cool part is they are not just a basic black & white card. They have all sorts of designs and templates to choose from, and you can even do a custom design..which I did...because I am having them done up with my new domain on them! They'll be great for the 3 day walk as well, because you meet a LOT of new friends when you're walking 60 miles, I can keep them in my waist pack and just hand them out!

2 Comments:

  • I know you said it was easy to set up the cards on that site, but you didn't take into consideration how dumb I am.

    No worries. I am having someone make up an example for me and I'll have them print it.

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 9:12 PM  

  • Umm, it was easy. I did it in like 10 minutes, and I did a custom made one. Does that make me a super genius like Wile E. Coyote?

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home