BasenjiMom

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Freakin Phone Companies

I told you all how I cancelled my home phone, seeing as how I use the cell all the time anyway, no sense paying for a landline that I'm not using. I got the final bill from Verizon, it had showed a credit of $16.79...but no check attached...? So, of course I had to call them. And, the girl tried to talk me into buying their cell service, cable and internet, which I could conveniently apply my credit to! ....after convincing her I did not need any of their other products, I just wanted my credit please....and why do I have to call and ASK for it? Why was it not with my final bill? Because that's the way they do business apparently. Yeah, you charge a 1.5% fee on late payments, how about I charge you 1.5% for a late credit? Hmmm?

1 Comments:

  • So that's why I can't reach you by phone...I thought you had not paid your bill :)

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home