BasenjiMom

Monday, July 09, 2007

VS Semi Annual Sale : (

Normally, the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale is when I "stock up" on all of my unmentionables. This year, I was disappointed, to say the least. Of course, when I finally showed up for the sale, it was the last day...been too busy with other things to even bother. And, the VS in my local mall is changing locations, so they are in a temporary store, and they do not have the store fully stocked.....all they had was a few sale tables, a table of the Pink Collection, and some regular undies and bras. That's it. And for the few things they had in the temporary location, it seriously overstaffed...they were after me like a turkey vulture on county road 1. Yeah, I'm here for the cheap undies, you're not going to make ANY commision off me, Sister. And, NO, I do not want to open a VS card to pay for my $9.63 clearance panty purchase..no matter HOW many coupons I get! Sheesh.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear. BTW, I blogged some things today so go check it out.

    By Blogger Mic Man, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home