BasenjiMom

Friday, September 21, 2007

Back.

I am back from my trip up north, and even though I was there on business, I ended up having a fabulous time! The weather was perfect, I ate some real good food, and I spent a memorable evening at the hotel bar with 1 old friend, 1 new friend, and my favorite cousin! Who would have thought that the bar in a Holiday Inn in Nowhere, NJ could be so much fun? I guess it's all about the people you are with, and what you make of your time together. I got about 3 hours sleep last night, and am dog tired - but I would not trade the memories for anything, it was worth it!

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it funny how the best times come from the least preparation. Seems when you spend big quantities of time preparing for fun, it isn't nearly as fun as just letting things happen.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home