BasenjiMom

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Random Freeness

One month from today I start the walk!! You can read more about my thoughts on that over here.

Is this week flying by? Must be because of the holiday, I've been a day behind all week!

Snoopy is doing very well, he goes back for some bloodwork next week to check his levels and tweak the vitamin dosage if needed. He looks like he's put a littl weight on, probably all the liverwurst! I'm anxious to get him on the scale at the vet and see where he's at.

Get a free sample of Honey Bunches of Oats Vanilla Clusters!

And, once again, for the Ladies, free Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons!

1 Comments:

  • He likes liverwurst too? It's like Snoopy and I were separated at birth!

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home