BasenjiMom

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Training

You can read all about my weekend with Mom here.

I am finding it sooo hard to motivate myself to train in this weather, and I know I have complained about this before! It is just so hot & humid, and makes it even more brutal on your body to go outside and move! I did about 3 miles Saturday morning at my Mom's...there is noplace to walk there! No trails, she lives right off a state highway with no sidewalks...so the only way to go out and walk is either go around her really small subdivison 18 times, or walk alingside the main highway and risk getting blown off the road!
I did my 4 mile Publix run this evening.....not much, but it's something, I'm moving my body and breaking in my new shoes!

2 Comments:

  • I need to get out and walk more. I wished we lived closer, it would be easier if I had someone to walk with.

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 6:24 AM  

  • Me & Fabby, walking hand in hand down the trail......talking about Gators, sculpey and cereal...!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home