BasenjiMom

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Good Times.

Note: If you are in any way grossed out or appalled at the open discussion of "women" type things, please read no further.

All week I waited. I checked the calendar and knew it was coming. I read my body for any signs of the inevitable. I was hoping it would come early, so as to not have to deal with it during the 3 Day Walk. But. It was not to be.
I got the Cramptastic wake up call at 05:30 this morning.

60 miles of Port-O-Potty tampon swapping.

Good times.

2 Comments:

  • LOL - Port-O-Potty tampon swapping. HaHa.

    On the other hand, I feel you!! I hate Port-o-Potty's and will avoid them at pretty much any cost. Hopefully, your days are not "heavy" like mine. I would need a pot every 100 feet.

    That's going to add some weight to your back pack.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 10:54 AM  

  • Sounds like someone needs a Diva Cup. HA!

    By Blogger Colleen, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home