BasenjiMom

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Preparations

So, in preparation for Christmas decorating, I re-arranged the furniture in the living room. I also took down Snoopy's cage, and stored it away in the closet for a future yard sale. He doesn't use it anymore, and it took up a good amount of space in the corner, I was actually surprised at how much bigger the room looks without it, as it has always been there! I put the Christmas tree up in that corner. Funny how dogs learn things and recall, they really are smart! Snoopy ALWAYS drank the water out of his cage cups, rarely out of the bowl in the kitchen. Now that the cage is gone, it is humorous to watch him go to that corner of the room....look around, and then retreat to the kitchen for a drink! He instinctively keeps looking for a drink over there..and I am having to re-train him that his water is now in the kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home