BasenjiMom

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Payroll Payoff , or PaySLOW Payoff?

It has been almost a MONTH since I won the MIX 100.7 Payroll Payoff, and I still have not seen any money! I spoke to an employee of the radio station at an event this weekend, and he took my information and promised to have someone look into it and call. They never called. I called the promotions dept, and was told the check was cut, and they were going to check with accounting and get back to me. Hmmmm, maybe they should call that contest the PaySLOW Payoff! What the heck? I thought it may take a few weeks, since the check had to come out of their corporate office, but a MONTH?

1 Comments:

  • When I won that contest with the radio station in Orlando, I was told the check had to come from corporate in another state, and it took over a month to get my cash!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home