BasenjiMom

Friday, May 04, 2007

Survivor

Don't you love how the producers and editors of these "reality" shows make you think everything is going a certain way? They had me, I thought Yau Man was a goner last night. They were only showing the scenes of Cassandra , Stacy, and Dreamz consorting with Alex on how dangerous Yau Man was, and now was the time to get rid of him. I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker! But, alas, Alex - you're closing arguments did not work. I give you props, you're a lawyer, you did what came natural - you presented a good case. I'm glad it didn't work, I like Yau Man. Of course, now things are going to get interesting, as the so called "alliance of 6" starts picking off their own. I like Yau Man, Dreamz, Cassandra, and Earl in the final four, or, "core four" as Earl coined it last night. I like Dreamz winning it all. C'mon, he's a homeless guy who literally grew up on the streets, you can't help but cheer for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home