BasenjiMom

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

NFL on HDTV


I may be the only person I know that does not have a big flat screen HD Plasma TV. I would looooove to have one, and have wanted one for a while now. I just can't justify spending that much money on a TV. Something inside me won't allow me to do it, maybe my inner cheapness? I come by it naturally, my Father raised us as a cheapo. I love watching football on the Plasma HDTV, it's an awesome picture. Now there is a way for those of us that either cannot afford, or choose not to spend the cash, an HDTV, a car, and lots of other cool prizes. bid4prizes has a interesting bidding process wherein the lowest unique bid wins the item! So, i can bid, say TWENTY NINE CENTS for that plasma HDTV...and I may just win it for that! What a concept! And, if I won it, I would KEEP it...I would have to rearrange my living room to fit it in there...but it would happen, and then I would throw an awesome Super Bowl party so everyone could enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home