BasenjiMom

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Randomness

  • So far this week, Snoopy has only been getting me up once each night to go out..I'm okay with that. We have random urina samples lined up in the fridge...it looks like a lab in there!
  • Both of my Mom's Sisters are down for a week visiting her, which has been great for her spirits, and she's doing well with week 2 of chemo & radiation. I'm driving over on Sunday to visit all of them.
  • Don't forget to read my new blog, too, I am starting to post more regularly there...so add me to your blogroll!

1 Comments:

  • I bet Colleen's sweet ass really cheers her up!

    Hey, I went to put your new site on my bloglines and a different blog came up:

    AutoPundit : Blogging automobile news and reviews

    Any idea what that is about?

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home