BasenjiMom

Monday, August 06, 2007

Free Drugs at Publix!

From the St Petersburg Times website:

Publix offers free-prescription drug program
Publix Supermarkets on Monday launched a free-prescription drug program for seven gerneric oral antibiotics. The grocery chain joins a growing number of retailers jumping into the low cost generic drug bandwagon.

Shoppers can now get up to 14 days supply for drugs such as Amoxicillin, Cephalexin and Penicillin by presenting prescriptions to a Publix pharmacist. The program allows customers to fill as many prescriptions as they want for free.


I'm not sure what the details are of this program, but if I had a prescription I would call my local Publix Pharmacy and see if I can get it filled for free!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, isn't this wonderful? I work for a dv center and this is going to come in really handy to help us save money!

    By Blogger Not a Granny, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home