BasenjiMom

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally. The Weekend.

Has it been a long week, or is it just me?
Why do I ask you questions, none of you drop comments anymore...what is that about? You think I do this for my health? Drop a girl a freaking comment once in a while, sheesh.

I am happy to report that it is Saturday! I have been cleaning all morning, and doing eleventy-eighteen loads of laundry...unpacking and putting away everything from the 3 Day Walk. My younger Sister would call this a boring day, not me...this is what I like to do...clean the house and get everything in order for the new week. I cannot stand mess & chaos - it's who I am.

It is a beautiful day, 70's with a light breeze, so I was able to turn off the A/C and open the windows to let in the fresh air. I will be running the recyclables over to the center in a while, and taking Snoopy for a run in the park.

Ohh, and I went to the brand new Super Target this morning, which I LOVE.....it's all new & shiny and neat. And, they are having some Super "New Store" deals...I needed new pillows for my bed - they had them on special for $3 ! GOOD pillows, not the crappy ones!

3 Comments:

  • Oh come on, I comment. You are not alone.

    I too love a clean home. Makes you feel so good - I believe it reduces stress.

    I am exhausted today. Late football game (we won) and then, too much reading of (Dave Ramsey) and then up early to head near Iowa for a singing contests for DD3. I can barely hold my own.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 2:57 PM  

  • Yes, I understand that you had quite the experience at Target.

    I think you should share it with your readers :)

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 11:15 PM  

  • D - I appreciate your comments!
    Fabby - NOT sharing that story..!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home