BasenjiMom

Sunday, January 06, 2008

How to look good Naked!

I watched this new show on Lifetime Friday night, well, actually I watched it yesterday because I DVR'ed it - too many 9pm TV shows on Friday for me to watch them all! If you haven't seen it, you can watch it on the website, but set your DVR for future Friday episodes!
Hosted by Carson Kressley from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (I love him, he's funny!) - he takes women who have a bad body image because they are not a size 4, and turns them into confident beauties not only with a makeover, but by showing them how to wear the right underwear (FOUNDATION GARMETS), and clothes that excentuate the positive things on their body.
Did you know that 80% of women wear the wrong size bra? Have you ever been measured for a bra? If you have not, go to Victoria's Secret and DO IT NOW. Why do you think the saleswomen wear those measuring tapes around their neck? As an accessory? NO. To measure you for bra size. When I was measured about 5 years ago I was more than thrilled to find I was an entire CUP SIZE LARGER than I thought! HA!!
I really enjoyed the show, I already knew I was wearing the right undergarments, and I try to wear clothes that accentuate my good parts....it still taught me a few things about being more comfortable and confident with the body I have. Not everyone is a size 4, we all need to be proud of what God gave us, and flaunt it!

3 Comments:

  • I definitely need to see this show. How cool, I too love the host. He is awesome.

    I have often wanted to get measured at VS, but I don't know if I am too shy or what - I just can't do it.

    I relate this, to my fear of going for a massage - I want one, just am so nervous - do you do it naked? etc....

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 11:31 AM  

  • Some candid pictures would have really spruced this post up nicely!

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 11:45 AM  

  • D : Do it!! Don't be scared! Watch the show, it will encourage you!

    Fab: Wrong Sister there, dude! There will be no pics of any of my goodies on the internet!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home