BasenjiMom

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kauffman Tire Update

Yeah. My car has been at the dealer all day, just picked it up. They cannot fix the glovebox, they have to replace it. Ordered the parts, it'll be in next week, you'll have to bring the car back..blah blah blah.
Kauffman Tire called in response to my nastygram. There was much butt-kissing and apologizing for the "mishap". The technician who broke it and did not report it was written up. Apologize, apologize, blah blah blah. Your next oil change is on us, blah blah blah. Bring in the receipt from the dealer and we'll reimburse you. Psshht. What about my time? Is that worth nothing..? I have now worked through lunch for 2 days, as I had no car, and had to take time from work to go get it from Kauffman yesterday, and I had to drop it off at the dealer this morning at 07:30am, and have someone take me from work back over there to get it....and when the parts come in, will have to have it back over there again.
What a P. in the A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home