BasenjiMom

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pet Peeve - Auto Category

One of my pet peeves, and I do have a few....is when I get my car back from the shop, whether a simple oil change or major work...it ALWAYS has dirty, greasy fingerprints all over it! I keep a neat, clean car, inside and out...I take pride in it. I almost obsess over it. So, when I bring my car in for you to work on it, I expect it to be returned to me in the same manner it was handed over (except I want the problem fixed!). If you take it for a test drive, please, wipe your grimy paw prints off my steering wheel, and from the inside of the door...and off the glove box, and anywhere else you touched! Is that too much to ask? Sheesh...and from the DEALER, no less! I expect them to treat it a little better than the local Grease Monkey Quickie Lube!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home