BasenjiMom

Monday, July 16, 2007

Citibank Direct Ultimate Savings $100 Bonus offer!

Citibank Direct is again offering a $100 bonus for opening up an Ultimate Direct savings account! There is NO minimum opening deposit, new citibank customers only, and they are currently offering 4.75% interest. I opened one back in May when they had this offer, with only a $2 deposit....it sat there and a mere 45 days later the $100 bonus was deposited into my account! Not a bad return on my $2 investment! As always, read the fine print ..and the current offer expires August 31st.

4 Comments:

  • What the heck. I opened up the ING Account and now you say this one is better? The interest rate is even better.

    By Blogger Mic Man, at 4:47 PM  

  • ING is better for long term, easier to move money between accts, and they have direct deposit. Feel free to hustle Citi for the Benjamin though!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 6:12 PM  

  • And, I NEVER said Citi was better!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 6:13 PM  

  • I opened mine with a penny. Still waiting for them to put the money in though. I guess it hasn't been long enough.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home