BasenjiMom

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ssshhh....

I was afraid to say anything for fear of some random monkey wrench getting thrown into my plans!

GIRL'S WEEKEND!

Snoopy is going for another sleepover this weekend, because Mommy is going out of town.

My annual weekend with my best girlfriends from High School, which was originally planned back in May, but had to be put on hold due to my Mom's health issues. We are headed south to a condo on the beach tomorrow after work......! I have a few bottles of nice wine packed that I've been saving for this occasion (kind of shocking that I didn't drink it up, right?)....some drinks, the beach, 3 of my best girlfriends....can't get better therapy than that people!!

2 Comments:

  • Post pictures please. You know the kind we'd want to see... ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

  • Yeah right..like you can keep a bottle of wine intact for more than a couple of hours...

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home