BasenjiMom

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Big Dental Fun

I got a call this morning from the dentists office informing me that I had an 8am appt......the time of the call was 08:20....! Oops! I guess with the job changing and all I forgot about that! It would help if my daily calendar were here on my desk, rather then in the trunk of my car!
My benefits are only good until the end of the month, so I wanted to keep the appt....
So, I got ready real quick and ran over there for 2 small fillings. So small that they said they were not going to numb me. Umm....okay.....? I said I would go along with that as long as there was no pain.
Then, the drilling began, and while I hate that drilling noise and kept anticipating pain, but it never came. She did have to use the "jackhammer" at one point, and I do not know what this tool is, but it looks like the drill and sounds like a jackhammer, and rattles the inside of your skull so much that it hurts your ears - hence, THE JACKHAMMER!
So, she filled me up and I was good to go, in and out of there within 40 mins, quick and painless!

2 Comments:

  • Why? Why is your calendar in the trunk of your car?

    By Blogger The Ferryman, at 9:02 PM  

  • Because it was my work calendar, and when I cleaned my cubicle at my previous job (like a thief in the night, only it was a Sat. morning!) 2 weeks ago, I left the box in the car and never brought it in the house!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home