BasenjiMom

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Complete Clapton

HUGE Clapton fan over here. I've seen him in concert 3 times, most recently last fall in Orlando, which was probably the best Clapton show I've seen. I could watch him play guitar for hours and never get bored....he's so talented.
Plus he's hot... he's on my list.
Just finished watching the Larry King Live interview, which I had DVR'ed from Friday night. It was very good. Really good.
I am drooling over his Autobiography and CD that just came out....I don't think I can wait until Christmas for it!

2 Comments:

  • I also have a special place in my heart for Eric. He is fab. Right after my hubby and I started dating I received a phone call - no one was on the line, just the beautiful song - You Look Wonderful Tonight. It became our song at that point and was played at our wedding.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 7:56 AM  

  • OMG, that is so sweet!!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home