BasenjiMom

Sunday, January 13, 2008

How CVS ticked me off today.

So, I went over to CVS today, as they had a lot of things on sale that I needed. Note that I do not recommend shopping at drugstores, as they are overpriced, I only shop there for sale items, and by using the sale price, and combining it with manufacturer's coupons and CVS Extra Care Bucks (ECB, as they call them) through their FREE rewards program, you can get some very good deals. So, I went in there today with the sale flyer, my list, my coupons and ECB's...with the intent on getting 5 things, for extra cheap. Well, I got 3 of those things.
NOTE TO ALL STORE MANAGERS: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING IN STOCK THAT IS IN THE SALE FLYER, SHOPPERS WILL BE COMING TO YOUR STORE FOR THOSE SPECIFIC ITEMS!
I found a Manager and asked for some of the specific items that I was looking for and were in the flyer, and was told that they did not have them, BUT THE TRUCK WAS COMING TUESDAY.
Ummm.
Yeah.
THE SALE STARTED TODAY!
I'll have to hit the location by my office to get the rest of the things on my list, before the sale is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home