BasenjiMom

Thursday, January 10, 2008

NFL Playoffs

I Love the playoffs, even if my team isn't in it. There's football on Saturday AND SUnday...and I love watching the teams play, and seeing who wants it bad enough. Looks like the big game this week is the Jaguars and the Patriots, I hear a lot of whispering of the word "upset", and that the Jags are the team to beat. I haven't really watched them much this season, so I'm not sure how they stack up to the Pat's, but I think it's anyone's game , and it boils down to who wants it more. I will definitley be watching this game Saturday night, I'm thinking it would be a good one to catch at the sports bar with wings and cold beer!

1 Comments:

  • As a Jag fan, I'd love to see the upset but it isn't going to happen. We're too weak in the secondary, going against the best QB in the game. Vegas has the line at 13, and I think that's generous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home