Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sell or Not?

I was going back and forth with the realtor today on whether to put my Mom's house back on the market, after talking to her and then my Sister - I decided it would not be a good idea at this time. We need for the market to get better. We need for their to be more equity in the home. The question came up, if it did sell, where would Mom & Husband live in their condition? Well, my first response has been some sort of facility where they can get 24 hour care & supervision. Did you know that there is assisted living software? I had no idea.


Post a Comment

<< Home