BasenjiMom

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Police!


I am a child of the 80's, and as such, love the 80's music. Have you seen the new Police CD in stores? I have a copy ,which is a compilation 2 disc set, and have been wearing it out on my road trips across the state to see my Mom! Have you seen me on the interstate, belting out my version of "Roxanne"? (How come, every time I hear that song, It makes me think of Eddie Murphy from 48 hours? )The CD also came with a cool vintage Police poster in it...and has some of their greatest hits on it, I highly recommend it for purchase!
Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine
Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

This is classic Police Music at it's best, put together to celebrate their anniversary and brand new tour!

Check this out:


So, check it out.....it's worth the trip to the store and pick up your own copy of the new Police CD ! Check out the tour dates too, don't miss your chance to see this great band LIVE !

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home