BasenjiMom

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Seriously.

How much can one family take? Today was like a flood of bad news and emotions. I actually told my Sister I was going to STOP answering her calls, because she kept piling on more crappy news. Hated. I know that God will not give us more than we can handle, but I am starting to lose my grip on the load we have been given. I just need to hear one good thing. It doesn't have to be huge. it can be a small tibit of hope. Something. Anything.
Anybody want to buy a travel trailer? I have one listed on Craigslist and RV Trader Online. NEVER USED, I'll give you a good deal. Seriously.

1 Comments:

  • Good News:

    You are loved
    You have family
    You have a home
    You have food
    You have friends
    You have "blog" friends
    The sun will shine
    The rain will fall
    The wind will blow

    Please do not fret - from every great suffering comes the greatest gifts.

    By Blogger Denise Mall, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home