BasenjiMom

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not so Happy Returns

I had something to return after my recent home improvement project , and was very displeased with the so called "ease" of said return. I bought the item at Ace Hardware, because I could not find it at the big box home improvement stores. It turned out to be the wrong size, so I put it back in the bag with the receipt, and went to the store to return it. As it turns out, I did not have the credit card in my wallet that I purchased it with. So, they could not give me the credit, nor would they give me the cash, which was under $10. BUT, "they would be happy to give me store credit". I don't think so. I never shop here, and I just want the credit back on my card please. So, now I have to go back again, with card in hand to get my money.
There's something to be said for the ease of a return at Target, they scan the receipt, scan the item..and PRESTO...your card is credited. Easy Peasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home